The FASTest range, manufactured in Austria by MegaCor Diagnostik, provides rapid tests for the detection of bacterial, parasitic, viral, mycotic, tumoral and allergic agents :
- > FAST – test results in 5 – 15 minutes
- > SIMPLE – easy to use and interpret procedures
- > RELIABLE – high sensitivity and specificity
Technical/scientific support is available for any queries, making these kits a valuable and economic tool in your veterinary practice. Products listed in the product order form as a cassette involve collection and testing of a blood sample – products described as a strip are used in detection of diseases using a faecal sample .
Many tests are suitable for use in multispecies eg FASTest Giardia. If you are unsure, please contact Animal Solutions for confirmation.
FASTest diagnostic test kits are:
- > Available in convenient sizes to suit your practice
- > Stored at room temperature (15 – 25 Deg C) – no warm-up period required
- > Have a shelf life of up to 18 months
- > Easy to operate with less steps involved
You can also visit the MegaCor Diagnostik website by clicking here . If you would like more information about any other MegaCor Diagnostik products not already on our current New Zealand product list, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We often are able to provide detection kits for those extra special or unusual situations/diseases, not currently listed on our New Zealand product list.