IDentify is New Zealand’s first 8mm microchip available in the market and represents a new era in biological microchip implantation. IDentify ticks all the boxes on three key requirements for exceptional quality microchip manufacture:
- > Quality of raw materials – ferrite rod and Copper wire
- > Eveness of winding and tension of the wire, to create a strong and reliable magnetic field for the scanner to read.
- > QC procedures to ensure each and every chip passes rigorous vibration, shock and thermal testing procedures
IDentify is made in Switzerland to exacting internal specifications as well as ISO standards. IDentify delivers advancement in ferrite rod design and winding manufacture to create a smaller chip without compromising readability with a read range compatible with a standard glass chip and able to be scanned by existing scanners. No non-functioning issues have been reported since the product has been available in the UK/Europe market over the last two years.
IDentify mini microchip – 33% smaller (8 x 1.4mm versus 12 x 2.12mm)
- > Uses a smaller, high quality, silicon lubricated and low angle bevel needle
- > Final click delivery mechanism to prevent aspiration
- > Easier implantation – puppies/kittens/birds/rabbits/reptiles
- > Less pain on injection for all pets.
- > Lighter than current microchips to minimise migration
You can be assured that IDentify will meet all your expectations and standards of reliability and quality, so it is important when choosing a microchip and implanter, to purchase a proven and reliable product manufactured on high quality machinery with top quality raw materials from a proven and reliable manufacturer.
IDentify is available in packs of 10 or 25 sterile implanters with 6 bar-codes included (microchip certificate forms available on request).